There are numerous advantages of setting up a company in Hong Kong.
Due to its excellent location in Asia Pacific, and a natural gateway to Mainland China and also its position as a leading global financial centre.
Below are some of the most important reasons why businesses chose to set up their companies and offices here
- Stable political environment
- Robust economy
- Business friendly tax policies
- Relative ease in setting a company
- English common law, separate from Mainland China
- Foreigner friendly business environment
- Gateway to massive Mainland China market
Where should you locate your business in Hong Kong ?
Where you decide to locate your business in Hong Kong should be determined by the following factors :
- The type of business you operate and the budget you have. For start-ups and small businesses it may not be feasible to locate your offices in the Central Business District of Hong Kong, like Central or Admiralty where prices are highest. With the recent huge influx of cash rich mainland Chinese companies taking up office spaces in Central and the surrounding areas, the rental prices of the office space in the above areas had been pushed up to a unprecedented level.
2. For established companies, Central and Kowloon will be ideal as they provide a very prestigious address and also home to some of the world’s most renowned MNCs and financial institutions and banks. International Commerce Centre ( ICC ) at Kowloon will be a very ideal landmark building to house your business, alongside with 5 star hotels like Ritz Carlton. Whereas in Central, International Finance Center will the most iconic landmark building in Hong Kong.
3. For those businesses that do not require to be in the most prestigious locations, Tsim Sha Tsui and Quarry Bay provide yet further practical alternatives to the above business locations. Quarry Bay has been extensively redeveloped, resulting in a good range of Grade A office buildings, retail and residential developments. On Kowloon, Tsim Sha Tsui is strategically located to give the most convenience for most business operators and significantly lower rents than the prime locations on Hong Kong Island.
4. One of the cities with the most vibrant startup hubs in the world, a startup who wish to gain access to better support and network from Hong Kong robust startup eco-system , one may consider Cyberport where incubation space and accelerator support are available to support the many entrepreneurs in this city. Aside from these, there are many co-working offices throughout the entire island that offers similar to startups and small businesses.
For more choices of office space in Hong Kong, be it Hong Kong island, Kowloon Peninsula or New Territories, feel free to consult our customer service team anytime. We will be available to provide you office spaces of your choice and requirement. Contact us today !